LOVE SO REAL...

Love can become really painful but despite all the pain... you just couldn't give up... because the pain is what's keeping you alive... -Dr. Sparkle314

What Love is All About...

Romantic Love

Romantic Love
Everybody dreams of a day to spend with their special someone...

Please leave your message...

AISHITERU...

Monday, April 9, 2007

IN LOVE?!?

My head is aching

Not because my heart is breaking

But because I cannot recognize

This feeling that I have inside

I know it is something unusual

That makes me feel emotional

Is it something illusional

Or am I just being irrational?

I hardly remember when it started

But I know that it really happened

In a split of a second I felt it

Then I knew there was something about it

You smiled and you said, “Hello.”

I wish I knew how to keep it low

This feeling that I hide inside

Is like a roller-coaster ride

I didn’t want a whirlwind romance

But I wanted to give you a chance

I wish you know I felt the same

So your life would not be maimed

But I guess it’s you and me

Against this world that’s not free

But if your word is always true

Then I’ll endure and never again will I feel blue.

BY: Dr. Sparkle314

No comments: