LOVE SO REAL...

Love can become really painful but despite all the pain... you just couldn't give up... because the pain is what's keeping you alive... -Dr. Sparkle314

What Love is All About...

Romantic Love

Romantic Love
Everybody dreams of a day to spend with their special someone...

Please leave your message...

AISHITERU...

Monday, April 9, 2007

LOST LOVE...

You proposed,

I promised.

You told me,

I believed.

I said, "Not yet."

You said you'll wait.

But time rolled by,

And there you fly.

I waited in vain,

In grief and pain,

And all these years,

I could not cheer,

Still waiting, I am here.

I hoped, I prayed,

You'd be back someday,

But 'til today,

You're far away.

That day you flew,

My heart was blue,

But I stood tall,

Though I was small.

And now here I am,

Reminiscing the past,

That day I lost,

My first romance...


BY: Dr. Sparkle314

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this poem.

Anonymous said...

y so sad? tragic, yet moving.. it remnds me of sum1, i wont tel hu. lets jst sy, she is the poem.. also rminds me of a song.. i almst cryd.. ): (~_~) :(

Anonymous said...

y so sad? tragic, yet moving.. it remnds me of sum1, i wont tel hu. lets jst sy, she is the poem.. also rminds me of a song.. i almst cryd.. ): (~_~) :(< this is dr. sparkle314 may i know who wrote this comment please thank you>